Hand screen-printed 195gsm cotton fabric patch with embroidered overlocked border and iron-on backer for easy application designed for the badass plant-based people around the world.
80 x 80mm
Free UK shipping.
These are also stocked at my wonderful friends Humblest of Pleasures in Hebden Bridge.
Application Instructions - Please read this or you might fuck it up:
- Turn your iron to a heat setting of around 170ºC
- Place your patch in the desired position on to the garment and cover with a clean cloth (DO NOT IRON DIRECTLY ON TO THE PATCH)
- Press the iron straight down for 10 seconds.
- Turn the garment inside out and repeat step 3 on the reverse.
- The Heatseal film achieves its full adhesive force after 48 hours and will adhere to most fabrics. Fabrics containing cotton will have the best results
- For over-kill durability it is recommended to sew the patch onto your garment too.